 Adventurers / 176
175  |  177
Subject:
Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:46:22 GMT

Fellow Adventurers,
   To start of this weekend right I want to pose the million dollar question
we're all wondering.  Will Lego produce more Adventurer toys in 2000?  If so
what subthemes will they do?  Will there be a new subtheme?
   Of course this is all speculation so let fly with the imagination,
opinions, etc.  And if anyone does actually know then PLEASE inform us.  Have
a good weekend, I'll talk to you all soon.

Mark L