 Adventurers / 196
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Matthew Miller writes:
Mark Herzberg <carorvan@aol.com> wrote:
I'm guessing here, but I would look for the theme to travel to the artic for
2000. Why? At The Adventurers Clubs at LEGOLand Parks, the first of which

Ooh, that would be nice. I'd be into that, if done well. Might fit in with
my space stuff!

Didn't we just go through all this?  Blue minifigs (frozen to death) and lots
of white bricks.  Igloos (more white bricks).  Crushed white pirate ship
(Ernest Shackleton) and lots of white BURPS and CRAPP.  Oh, and a special all-
white brick set.  Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn!
;-)

Easy Bruce....what would be your pipe dream for a new subtheme?

Mark L

Bruce