 Adventurers / 305
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:44:02 GMT

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:18:06 GMT, Julie Krenz uttered the following
profundities...
"In the Christmas 1999 UK lego club magazine the is a small item:
Coming soon in 2000.
ARCTIC - your actic adventure is about to begin...
(small picture of two figures in orange and black with crystals)
CITY - LEGO city just keeps on growing..!
STAR WARS - Amazing new star wars models..."

Hate to rain on your parade, but.....
The pictures of the small figures are actually Rock Raiders.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888