 Adventurers / 185
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:46:24 GMT

Mark Herzberg <carorvan@aol.com> wrote:
I'm guessing here, but I would look for the theme to travel to the artic for
2000.
Ooh, that would be nice. I'd be into that, if done well. Might fit in with
my space stuff!

Didn't we just go through all this?  Blue minifigs (frozen to death) and lots
of white bricks.  Igloos (more white bricks).  Crushed white pirate ship
(Ernest Shackleton) and lots of white BURPS and CRAPP.  Oh, and a special all-
white brick set.  Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn!
;-)

Ok all of you who are good at using LDraw, can we look into this and send it
off to Lego has a new sew including a parts list?  That may give us another in
with them, if we start giving them some new fresh ideas to try in their
research and developement area.  And they would already have the start base of
buyers to go with the sets.

Jodi