 Adventurers / 202
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:29:27 GMT

I saw this posted on rtl today:

"In the Christmas 1999 UK lego club magazine the is a small item:
Coming soon in 2000.
ARCTIC - your actic adventure is about to begin...
(small picture of two figures in orange and black with crystals)
CITY - LEGO city just keeps on growing..!
STAR WARS - Amazing new star wars models..."

Julie

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Herzberg writes:
I'm guessing here, but I would look for the theme to travel to the artic for
2000. Why? At The Adventurers Clubs at LEGOLand Parks, the first of which
opened sometime in 1997, you travel through three scenes, starting with Egypt,
on to the Amazon, and ending in the artic.