 Adventurers / 307
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:13:22 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Richard Dee writes:
On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:18:06 GMT, Julie Krenz uttered the following
profundities...
"In the Christmas 1999 UK lego club magazine the is a small item:
Coming soon in 2000.
ARCTIC - your actic adventure is about to begin...
(small picture of two figures in orange and black with crystals)
CITY - LEGO city just keeps on growing..!
STAR WARS - Amazing new star wars models..."

Hate to rain on your parade, but.....
The pictures of the small figures are actually Rock Raiders.

That's too bad.
(And so nobody throws any Timmies at me... As I stated in my original post, I
was just repeating what I had read on rtl. If I had know it to be true for • sure
I would have made a post in .announce.)
Julie

Hey Julie,
   I won't throw one single Timmie at you.  At least you tried to get some
information up that no one else seems to have.  I still haven't seen a scan of
the above mentioned minifigs.  Surely someone has them.  Please help!!!!!

Mark L