 Adventurers / 308
307  |  309
Subject:
Where are you guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:28:30 GMT

Hey fellow Adventurers, where is everyone?  I was gone over the weekend and
only three posts by two people have been put up.  Surely we can be more active
than that.  I was hoping we could pass up the space and castle people in post
numbers by today but that looks out of the question now.  We were within 5 on
Friday afternoon; now it is like 30 or so.  I will be posting a list I have
compiled of the greatest adventure movies this afternoon, but that will
require some work.  So in the meantime please speak up and let us hear from
you.  I am afraid that this posting group may have to be renamed the Mark-and-
Bruce-with-occassional-postings-from-others-Group unless we have more
participation.  I don't want to offend the Steve Blisses, Joseph G's, Craig
H's, etc because you guys post up here often and also on alot of other LUGNET
groups, but the rest of you guys out there reading but not writing COME ON!
Help us out here.  We need your ideas, input, pictures of creations and
general banter and repartee in order to make this the most lively and
entertaining posting group on lugnet.  Don't let Starwars continue to
dominate.  Last week we had very close to the same amout of posts they did.
And certainly we can beat out the castle and space groups.  No offense to
anyone supporting those posts (in fact I sometimes post there), but we need to
let the eyes of LEGO big brother see that this theme has a lot of real
interest and viability for the future.

Cheers,
Mark L