 Adventurers / 310
Re: Where are you guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I suppose I shouldn't mention that I don't own any Adventurers?  :-)

Bruce

(Okay, my son does, but that's like throwing your lego into a whirlwind)

Oh Bruce, You're killin' me!   As for that whirlwind, I am beginning to
understand myself.  Two kids will do that to you.  Well if this isn't the
forum for you then maybe we should petition LUGNET for a Bruce and Mark
Group.  I bet we could get one.  After all, hardly anyone else posts here
anyway.

Mark L