 Adventurers / 312
Re: Where are you guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hey fellow Adventurers, where is everyone?  I was gone over the weekend and
only three posts by two people have been put up.  Surely we can be more active
than that.

Cheers,
Mark L

hey, mark ~
i threw my annual costume party saturday night (this year's theme was science
fiction.), and that kept me pretty busy over the weekend. i was being plenty
active, just not on the group...:-)

btw, the party was a blast, the costumes were all amazing, and i scared a group
of trick or treaters witless when i answered the door as frank-n-furter!
"hello, kiddies. treat or trick!" (not only can i paint little bodices on
mini-figs, but apparently, i wear one quite well too!)

~ so how's that for an adventuresome halloween?

don't wory, man. you're doing your part to keep this  group active and fun.
thanks! i am of course looking forward to your movie list and the banter that
it will no doubt spawn. (also, i look forward to finding out what you thought
of "1900".)

later ~ craig