 Adventurers / 392
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 05:54:36 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Herzberg writes:
I'm guessing here, but I would look for the theme to travel to the artic for
2000. Why? At The Adventurers Clubs at LEGOLand Parks, the first of which
opened sometime in 1997, you travel through three scenes, starting with Egypt,
on to the Amazon, and ending in the artic.

Yes... Arctic would be nice.
Or how about some combo of Adventurers/Spaceport?
Maybe the Spanish Missions?

Or the ummm...  Sewer dump explorers?
Well Hey!  It's a new category for lugnet.underground... heheh.

AlEx RoOdE

Take the Star Wars quiz: http://Roode.tripod.com/astarwars/quiz/index.html
Go to my Lego page: http://legalaxy.8m.com/