 CAD / 3024
Re: Adventurers in 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:49:29 GMT

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:46:24 GMT, "Jodi Neal" <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote:

Ok all of you who are good at using LDraw, can we look into this and send it
off to Lego has a new sew including a parts list?  That may give us another in
with them, if we start giving them some new fresh ideas to try in their
research and developement area.  And they would already have the start base of
buyers to go with the sets.

Nope, won't work.  TLG rejects any and all unsolicited outside suggestions, no
matter what form they take.  It's rigorous lawsuit avoidance behavior, so people
can't go after TLG, claiming that TLG stole their ideas.

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain."