 CAD / 3023
Re: ***** MLCad V1.5 Released *****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:24:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hy MLCad Fans!

I just released MLCad V1.5 which has various bug-fixes and new picture
generators....

Fell free to download this release from
http://www.user.xpoint.at/m.lachmann/default.htm
For bug-reports, suggestions and comments send mail to
mailto:m.lachmann@xpoint.at

Regards,
  Michael

Mike,

I already downloaded it and I absolutely love it!  Much kudos to you.

The fractal landscape generator is pretty cool.  The other major new feature,
a gif to brick convertor looks interesting, although I haven't yet used it.
Keep up the good work.

Mike Poindexter