 Adventurers / 304
Re: Personal Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:43:59 GMT

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:48:18 GMT, Mark Lindsey uttered the following
profundities...
Impressive...most impressive.  Indeed you are a jedi.  Your site blew me
away.  Could I link your site to another?  Christian Lindblad's Adventurer
site has links to impressive structures such as yours and I think it would be
a nice fit.  Let me know if that is cool...

Thanks for sharing,
Mark L

Thanks. If you think anything I have done is worthy enough
to be linked to what anyone else here has done, by all means,
please do.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888