 Adventurers / 250
Re: Personal Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:42:15 GMT

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:37:25 GMT, Mark Lindsey uttered the following
profundities...
Hey fellow seekers of adventure, I was wondering if any of you guys or gals
out there have created your own structures to go along with the Adventurers
theme.  I am looking to get scans if possible, so post up your pictures of the
Pyramids of Giza, the Dhamek pagoda, the al-Haram al-Sharif mosque, Potola
Palace, Ankgor Watt, Machu Pichu, or any other structures or locations of
archeaological interest.  If you don't have photos or you're like me and still
constructing your favorites then at least share your ideas with the posting
group. I know that it is discussion like this that keeps me coming back for
more and I am sure many of you are of the same opinion.  I hope to get a
gallery of fan made structures together in the near future to put up on the
web so help me out!!!

Build away,
Mark L

pyramids and parthenon
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888