 Adventurers / 146
Re: Personal Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:39:42 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
Hey, that "quest" is a pretty cool idea.  Didn't Verne also write the "Journey
to the center of the Earth" book (which could also spawn some Adventurer-like
ideas)?

..joseph g

Thanks for the props Joseph.  And yes Verne did write "Journey to the Center
of the Earth".  I know this is a real stretch for this theme, but didn't Verne
also write a story about a circa 1900 mission to the moon?  Maybe it was
Doyle...I am not sure.  Does anybody know?  I bet Bruce does.

Mark L