 Adventurers / 157
Re: Personal Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I would love to make it to all those places.  Someday, sigh.

Have fun on the sub-continent: be thankful the shots are available (Malaria, • my
dad, the Phillipines, WWII).

Bruce

Ah ha!  You can't be all that ancient if your father served in WWII, now if
you had said WWI or the Spanish-American....

Mark L