 Adventurers / 160
Re: Personal Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:44:21 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Rather than explain the book, let me recommend the movie, Mysterious Island.
Ray Harryhausen special effects (back when he was just about the only person
doing that kind of stuff).  Captain Nemo returns!  One of my very favorite
adventure movies when I was a kid.

Bruce

Wow that sounds really cool!  I will have to see that over the weekend and get
back to you.  That gets me to thinking of another post....

Mark L