 Adventurers / 195
Re: Adventurers & Islanders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Rob Doucette writes:
G.W.J. Hassink wrote in message ...
       Hello,

Has anyone ever thought of combining Adventurers and Islanders?

Absolutely!!  I've been collecting all of the Islanders set for a polynesian
Adventurers subtheme.

-Rob.

Hey I am intrigued.  What did you have in mind for that Polynesian adventure?
LMK because I am always excited to hear new possiblities.   I had been
snagging Islanders to convert into Aztec minions for Achu.

Mark L