 Administrative / Terms of Use / 518
Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:50:30 GMT

Ross Crawford <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
Clarification: Matt Miller is on this list, but doesn't appear on the
admin.general sidebar, is there a reason for that, or is it just an
oversight?

Thanks for thinking of me. :)

It's an oversight. Mostly these days I'm busy with the new baby and with
work, but I'm also keeping the lugnet servers up to date and helping with
the administrative issues when I get a chance. As things calm down, I hope
to get back to more active participation in Lugnet proper.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>