 Administrative / Terms of Use / 486
Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 04:41:52 GMT

This could be the beginning of the end for me...

“Making disparaging remarks about the personal integrity of others merely to make a point”

So I can’t call Soren Roberts the smelly village idiot, with all the integrity of a back-room pornographer?

“put-downs, condescension, sly remarks, insults, sarcasm, and other un-helpful, selfish behavior”

Sly remarks?..that will not pose a problem because most of my humor is not of a ‘sly nature’. But what about the rapier-like whit of Nick Kappatos or Richard Marchetti? No insults? So I can’t talk about Derek’s mom anymore? But what of the smack, gentlemen, what of the smack?

-Keith

(I’m reserving my space in the time-out corner now ;)