 Administrative / Terms of Use / 517
Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:05:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

Todd has extended access to this mechanism to the following people (all members of the LUGNET transition team and all already carrying some responsibility for helping make LUGNET a better place):

Frank Filz
Lenny Hoffman
Kelly McKiernan
Larry Pieniazek
Matt Miller

Todd retains his ability to suspend posting privs as well. People may be added (or removed) in future. These people have all been working behind the scenes as part of the LUGNET transition team for a year. In the fullness of time, as the new governance structure is rolled out, this list (like other lists related to LUGNET) may change.

Clarification: Matt Miller is on this list, but doesn’t appear on the admin.general sidebar, is there a reason for that, or is it just an oversight?

ROSCO