 Administrative / General / 13647
13646  |  13648
Subject:
A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:05:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people.support, Arthur Clarke wrote:
   In lugnet.people.support, Timothy Gould wrote:

While I can understand your desire to jump in with a general defense of Eric against what would ordinarily be considered bad behaviour I would recommend you check background before doing so in future. He has threatened me on this forum with violence before and generally acted like an egotistical twit which is why I feel no guilt whatsoever in mocking him elsewhere.

Sorry to make an example out of you but this is precisely why I get annoyed with the sort of post he just made. It’s designed to draw ignorant people like yourself (meant in a non-malicious way) into his defense.

Tim

You repeat your childishness to no effect.

May I inquire politely as to the nature of Lugnet’s policy on sockpuppets? I would consult the ToU but I feel in this case it’s best to ask administration directly.

Soren