 People / Support / 60
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 18:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.people.support, Jeff Stembel wrote:
   In lugnet.people.support, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I invite you all to know the pettiness and cruelty that is Timothy Gould:

http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1634&sid=b55e6231fb547ade23aa3058ddd115e9

Posting this kind of message in a forum designed for supporting those who have suffered genuine losses such as the death of friends or family is shameful.

You coming out of the wood work to find something wrong with me rather than write about why I posted is shameful. Your allegiance shows.

Yes, of course, because everyone who says ANYTHING you don’t like is part of a giant orchestrated conspiracy against you. Paranoid much?

   You
   suffered no loss besides perhaps a blow to the ego over a parody of something you made. Grow a thicker skin, stop acting like a spoiled child, and get over it already.

“lugnet.people.support– All about LEGO® people going through or survivors of
crises (cancer, leukemia, hiv, death, depression, divorce, disaster,
illness, disabilities, disorders, abuse, addiction, etc.): Helpful advice,
sympathy, empathy, moral support; grieving, coping, recovery, LEGO®
therapy; etc.“

   If you have a problem with Tim, take it up with him, post on the forum he orginally posted to rather than bringing it to someplace it doesn’t belong, or go to the admins on that forum.

It all started here, it can end here through honest discussion and a real effort by all involved to bury the hatchet.

I stand by my earlier statement. It is not abuse. I take “Abuse” in the charter to mean verbal or physical assaults such as one would get if they were an abused spouse or a child with a drunkard parent rather than one who has so annoyed a group of people they decide to poke fun at that individual. If Tim had threatened your life, that might be a worthy reason to post. As it is, he has not, and you’re just acting like a whiny brat hoping to garner support from the uninformed members of the community.

   Try suggesting and supporting the notion of peace.

Why do you think I told you to grow a thicker skin? You need to realize that you are not blameless in these events. As soon as you get over your own ego, things will take a turn for the better.

Jeff