 People / Support / 51
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.people.support, Eric Sophie wrote:
I invite you all to know the pettiness and cruelty that is Timothy Gould:

http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1634&sid=b55e6231fb547ade23aa3058ddd115e9

-Snip-

Tim, I am asking you to knock it off already. Do I really need to explain to you
what you are doing is hateful and insightful.

You have spent enough time in your life trying to aggravate me.
Spend your time doing positive things. Live your life for good purposes.

If I have drove you to create such ugliness, then I am sorry Tim.
Sorry to have made you so cross at me that you use your time and considerable
talent in finding ways to act so malicious.

Please, for the sake of hobby, use your energy in a more positive way.
You have no compassion or shame for what you are doing.
...and you do it all to often.

You take pleasure in making another human being feel bad.
This should not be the way of mankind.
These are not the family values we grew up with as LEGO Fans.