 People / Support / 67
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:28:54 GMT

As soon as Eric acts like a adult, then perhaps we will treat him like one.
After the last blast of manure smelling mixture from him, if someone wants
to mock him on JLUG (where he had/has a account), then he is fair game.

James, when is soon enough for you in your tainted eyes?

When you start acting like the adult you are.  I don't even get the point of the
photo, frankly.  (perhaps it is because I am not a artist, just a lego builder).
All it looks like to me is someone photoshopped a outline around your body...

You are advocating Tim's behaivor. You are not helping to bring about
understanding. Hate begets more hate.

I am saying that if you are going to dish it out, you had better be prepared to
take it back.  If you are not big enough to laugh at yourself, then don't post
stuff which is provocative.

Suspect all you want. I simply don't want my images stolen and manipulated.
I also just want to be left alone. Are you one of the malcontents that can't
seem to focus on anything else? Help end the cycle.

If you posted it on the internet, you should expect that other artist'e s might
use it for the basis of a deriviative work of art.  If you don't like it, don't
post the image.  It's like complaining because someone uses a clipping from a
newspaper with your photo.

And if you just want to be left alone, I can manage that...if you hadn't posted
here on LUGNET, I would not have posted a rebuttle of what was posted.  (Because
frankly, it is IMO, a waste of time, the whole thing is a waste of bandwidth
IMO)

Childness rules the day there. Take a step back. How would you like the
constant disparagement if it were aimed at you? Or is that acting like a
spoiled 2 year old? Things are so much different when the shoe is on the
other foot. Please James, I don't need another enemy. Have a nice day.

So, JLUG is childish, in your view.  Good for it.  I'm sure Janey is quivering
in her boots because it is childish.  The post wasn't here on LUGNET until you
dragged it over here, if you wanted to respond to it, then do so in an
appropriate forum (which, IMO, is JLUG's BAR, rather than here.)  It's not like
you are locked out of JLUG to not be able to rant there.