 People / Support / 52
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, James Powell wrote:
In lugnet.people.support, Arthur Clarke wrote:

These forums are not the place for this sort of thing, but Eric should not
have to defend himself against such childish abuse on any forum.

Hello James, nice to meet you, I think.

As soon as Eric acts like a adult, then perhaps we will treat him like one.
After the last blast of manure smelling mixture from him, if someone wants to
mock him on JLUG (where he had/has a account), then he is fair game.

James, when is soon enough for you in your tainted eyes?

You are advocating Tim's behaivor. You are not helping to bring about
understanding. Hate begets more hate.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't act like a spoiled 2 year old.  Why
Eric brings it over here to LUGNET is his own business...but I would suspect
that it is for publicity (after all, any press is good press to a artist'e like
him), rather than anything against the image.

Suspect all you want. I simply don't want my images stolen and manipulated.
I also just want to be left alone. Are you one of the malcontents that can't
seem to focus on anything else? Help end the cycle.

James Powell
LUGNET 202

(I will add that JLUG's forum rules are vastly different than LUGNET's, and
links to content in the forums may contain obscenities that are not child
friendly...it is NOT a child friendly site)

Childness rules the day there. Take a step back. How would you like the constant
disparagement if it were aimed at you? Or is that acting like a spoiled 2 year
old? Things are so much different when the shoe is on the other foot. Please
James, I don't need another enemy. Have a nice day.