 People / Support / 69
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:26:00 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.people.support, Eric Sophie wrote:
I invite you all to know the pettiness and cruelty that is Timothy Gould:

http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1634&sid=b55e6231fb547ade23aa3058ddd115e9

Why in all that's good and right with LUGNET is this posted here????

I feel safer and more out in the open here.
Also, when I am accused of certain fallacies, people can monitor my behaivor.
Likewise, people can see the nonsense that is directed towards me in an effort
to provoke.

I promise you, speak my name in an ill manner and I will call you out here for
it. This is my stomping ground, not the other boards where my name is constantly
mentioned.

Did you like my Blue Quad?