 People / Support / 80
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:31:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people.support, Timothy Gould wrote:
It's called respect for other people.

I think that's what started this all (again) in the first place.  None of you
has any respect for each other.  If you were my kids, you'd *all* be going to
bed without dinner.

I don't know any of the parties involved.  I've never met any of you.  In fact,
I generally just ignore Lugnet for a few weeks when this stuff gets going
(again), occasionally checking in to see if anyone is posting MOCs for a change.

Enough is enough already.  We all get it.  There are a bunch of people who don't
like Eric Sophie.  I don't care why, it's not my business.  It's been talked
about over and over and over....  We get it.  In the same vein, Eric Sophie
feels mistreated.  Again, it's been talked about over and over and over.  We get
that too.  Can both sides just let it go, or at the very least, stick to private
e-mails?

Admins, if there are any of you listening, here is at least one vote for locking
this thread.

-Elroy