 People / Support / 54
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, Eric Sophie wrote:
I invite you all to know the pettiness and cruelty that is Timothy Gould:

http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1634&sid=b55e6231fb547ade23aa3058ddd115e9

Cool picture - it almost makes you look like one of your mechs, especially when
you're wearing that shirt.

I'd ask if you could use it on your website!

I will say the .sig is rather tasteless, but that's Tim's problem (since it's on
all of his posts), not ours.

JohnG, GMLTC