 People / Support / 48
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, Arthur Clarke wrote:

These forums are not the place for this sort of thing, but Eric should not
have to defend himself against such childish abuse on any forum.

As soon as Eric acts like a adult, then perhaps we will treat him like one.
After the last blast of manure smelling mixture from him, if someone wants to
mock him on JLUG (where he had/has a account), then he is fair game.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't act like a spoiled 2 year old.  Why
Eric brings it over here to LUGNET is his own business...but I would suspect
that it is for publicity (after all, any press is good press to a artist'e like
him), rather than anything against the image.

James Powell
LUGNET 202

(I will add that JLUG's forum rules are vastly different than LUGNET's, and
links to content in the forums may contain obscenities that are not child
friendly...it is NOT a child friendly site)