 Administrative / Financial / 39
Re: Ideas ready to be shot down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:54:47 GMT

Regarding the BANGs...  Chris, I think in this case Scott was brainstorming
ideas. One rule of effective brainstorming is to let the ideas flow for a
while first before shooting them all down. If other posters think their
ideas are gonna get shot down right away only the most thickskinned will
post, and that's not a good idea.

I agree. I set these points up really just to try to feed the thinking of
others. That is why I have not defended them in anyway. That said, I'm happy
for Chris (or others) to pop away at them as they wish. I'm also happy for
others to take ownership and make them fly (if they can)... nobody should
worry about stepping on my rather large toes! After all, this forum is based
on sharing!

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=