 Administrative / Financial / 37
Re: Ideas ready to be shot down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Troy Cefaratti writes:
1. Perhaps a good start would be to state what is out of the question?
Pop-ups anyone? Banner ads? I could live with the latter.

Banner ads are fine with me.  I've been meaning to buy some over on
Brickshelf for my store, but haven't gotten around to making an actual
banner yet!  If you go this route, I'd suggest doing it yourself or getting
someone a little less confusing then whoever Brickshelf has.  There service
did not impress me at all.

It is a bit confusing to determine what you're doing and when, there. But I
think Kevin chose on the basis of price (as in, he gets more of the fee than
if he went with a comparable service) rather than ease of use.

I managed to figure it out but probably couldn't explain it clearly if
asked. :-)