 Administrative / Financial / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Ideas ready to be shot down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:03:47 GMT

Ideas ready to be shot down:

1. Perhaps a good start would be to state what is out of the question?
Pop-ups anyone? Banner ads? I could live with the latter.

2. It may also be good to know what the running costs are right now, and how
this will change if LUGNET grows as planned (I accept this may be
confidential) -  i.e. what is the target??

3. What about paying-per-post - high posters pay higher fees?

4. How about charging companies who post their ads here - e.g. DYA in the
past, or LD now?

5. How about charging for all market ads - e.g. posts for ebay auctions or
bricklink shops - $10 for 100 anyone?

6. Is there scope for publishing an AFOL book based on our combined
knowledge? Reviews of themes/sets? Building ideas? MOCs? Reviews of LEGO
related rare objects? Weird LEGO finds and tales?

That's it - fire away!

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=