 Administrative / Database / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
Official and Unofficial theme categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:50:37 GMT

I'm going to post a list here and then -- because the list is so long --
make comments on it as a follow-up article.

--Todd

The following is a snapshot of the theme-categories currently in use in at:
   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/browse.cgi

Accessories
   Adventurers
   Aquazone