 Administrative / Database / 123
Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:30:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Classic space is, I would say, more "real" than M:Tron, which in turn is
more real than Insectoids or Mtron.

That second Mtron is supposed to be UFO, sorry about that.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.