 Trains / 17088
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Pink...

http://www.southbendtribune.com/98/jun/062298/local_ar/81373.htm

I'm sure there are better examples, but I couldn't find one.

Frank

Ok, I obviously need to keep my eyes more open.  I don't remember seeing
that last time I rode the train through Beverly Shores.  Wacky.

-Jason

Jason Spears                         MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
                      Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/