 Trains / 17061
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

And *not* in yellow or red.  How about tan or grey?

A big AMEN to that.  I'm all for bringing back classic *designs*, not
necessarily *sets*.

The 2 elements I'd most love to see produced in a color not currently available
are the 4x3 low slope and the 3x3 low double corner slope in *dark gray*

<drool>

-J-2