 Trains / 17120
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Kelly III writes:
You both have something that I tried for two years in the model shop to get
my hands on to no avail.  *grin*  Congrats!  Best I could do was some of the
hand molded new elements that they used to prototype new model designs.

-john 3

Pocketses, my precious-sssssssss, Pocketses!!

The secret to successful snarfing is lots of Pocketses.

Gollum