 Trains / 17098
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:

While I'm sure the US market makes up a significant proportion of those that
buy trains, please, LD, don't forget us Europeans. Let's have some
European-styled diesels, hoppers, vans, 4 wheeled wagons, 0-4-0 shunters,
even the Mallard for Jason!

well, color me confused, don't we already have all that in 4563 and 4564?
Just dust those off and reissue them (in different colors perhaps)!

A great way for TLC to get their foot in the door WRT to European trains would
be to get a licensing agreement with Britt Allcroft and produce some Thomas
trains.

But ya, everyone needs a Thomas.

(Brad, this is your quarterly reminder to pursue a Thomas license agreement:)