 Trains / 17089
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:35:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
Well, they've been CAST in dark grey, just not for public
consumption.  Someone posted a MOC from Europe a copule weeks back,
using the dark grey low slopes gotten from a Red Letter day at Legoland,
from what I can remember.

That was me, with my version of the Oakham, Rutland (UK) signal box:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.j.railton/specials/greensig.jpg

Oh yeah, I'd never noticed the roof before-- really cool, Jason!  I want some
of those for my interlocking tower, too! :-) :-(

-John