 Trains / 17064
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:25:28 GMT

Well, they've been CAST in dark grey, just not for public consumption.  Someone
posted a MOC from Europe a copule weeks back, using the dark grey low slopes gotten
from a Red Letter day at Legoland, from what I can remember.

Personally, I think they should get working on superlow, low, medium, and high
slopes in ALL shades of grey and black, with as many transition bricks as possible,
so we can really get going on roof designs for buildings.

John wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

And *not* in yellow or red.  How about tan or grey?

A big AMEN to that.  I'm all for bringing back classic *designs*, not
necessarily *sets*.

The 2 elements I'd most love to see produced in a color not currently available
are the 4x3 low slope and the 3x3 low double corner slope in *dark gray*

<drool>

-J-2