 Trains / 17081
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:35:54 GMT

Hi,

Now what? Well we can make our own MOC's of trains/cars/housing but NOT
TRACK.

So I would like to have MORE DIFFERENT TRACKS:

- different lengths of track elements
- different radius
- more turnout geometries (curved, tripple)
- different crossings with a non-90 degree angle
- decouplers
- signals
- a TURNTABLE
- anti-derail units

AND all REMOTE CONTROLED...

So that we can MODEL a layout!

yeah, that's what has to come now.. I HOPE .....

Guido