 Trains / 17050
17049  |  17051
Subject:
Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:12:14 GMT

After we all recieve these nice Lego cars designed by James Mathis, we are
going to need a Train Station. To be honest, I would rather see a Station than
a B-unit or Steam Engine wheels. But, I don't know, what does everyone else
think? I also think they should have released the Engine Shed but that never
happened. We need a station like 2150 that doesn't display a attempt of
"juniorization" or trying to appeal to younger markets. Maybe Lego Direct could
release 2150 again as a Legend.
Hopefully, someday Trains will be as good as it once was.
Dan