 Trains / 17084
Re: Now what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:30:59 GMT

I'm always the guy making him nervous.  I love showing that the roof comes
off!  I've taken to brining a cooler so kids can stand on it and peek in at
the scenes inside.  No problems.... yet.

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

Well, he started out to build a 2150 (in alternate colors but following the
directions exactly), but as you know, the GMLTC members are known not to
follow directions well. :-)

HEY!!  That's *OUR* line!  <grin>

We're also trying to come up with a way to put a large opening in that big
black roof, so people can see into the station easier.  Currently, if we
want to show off the interior details, we have to lift the roof completely
off.  And I get more than a little nervous when small cracks start showing
up where the roof bricks are starting to separate...

I dropped that roof once in Conan's basement.  I *really* don't want to have
to put it back together again!!

JohnG, GMLTC