 Space / 38624
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
actually i was gonna pull the old "its the end of my first semester of grad
school and i was writing a few papers, resigning from lugnet, and just busy all
around."

My post had nothing to do with the speed at which you update the MOC Highlight,
you are confusing that with my rant from a few months ago.  In fact, you have
been great about keeping it updated.

No you're right.  I read a bit too quickly because I've been a little stressed
lately.  Your post was about me spotlighting someone who SHOULDN"T be
spotlighted.

I don't care about where Tom posted the FUGLI.  Some manufactured rivalry
between lugnet and csf is stupid, in my opinion.  To me, the highlight is about
quality mocs.

if that makes me an elitist, then fine.  i dont care.

this REALLY is NOT the way to bring something like this up.  thanks for the vote
of no confidence

It isn't?  Should I have taken it to the hidden forum on CSF?  Sure I could have
emailed you, but at least this way there is no mistaking what I said, for better
or worse.  It isn't like I'm derailing the overwhelming activity in .Space, and
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who feels this way.  You've got it
all wrong Lenny, I have every confidence in you.

Maybe an email would have been nicer, instead of calling me out in public.

ANd yeah, maybe id like to see that list of everyone ive been passing up because
they're not in the 'clubhouse'.. that would convince me a little bit more.