 Space / 38656
38655  |  38657
Subject:
One angry man's whining about the "MOC highlight" and his need to be a loner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:56:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Wow, the ivory tower that was lugnet.space has finally fallen to the pettiness
that has fouled the rest of lugnet.  And all it took was one man, a viral
attack, and a pack of lies.  Then everyone jumps on the bandwagon to make
lugnet.space sound like the rest of lugnet.  Pathetic!

I guess it's good to finally fit in.

Good job Kieth, er CaptianHate, that is your CSF name isn't it?  Good choice
there, it fits...