 Space / 38627
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:09:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
actually i was gonna pull the old "its the end of my first semester of grad
school and i was writing a few papers, resigning from lugnet, and just busy all
around."

My post had nothing to do with the speed at which you update the MOC Highlight,
you are confusing that with my rant from a few months ago.  In fact, you have
been great about keeping it updated.

No you're right.  I read a bit too quickly because I've been a little stressed
lately.  Your post was about me spotlighting someone who SHOULDN"T be
spotlighted.

Actually, I questioned (questioned) whether or not he should be spotlighted when
he doesnt post the moc to Lugnet, then I went off on an anti CSF rant.

I don't care about where Tom posted the FUGLI.  Some manufactured rivalry
between lugnet and csf is stupid, in my opinion.  To me, the highlight is about
quality mocs.

if that makes me an elitist, then fine.  i dont care.

Fair enough, all I was looking for was a little explanation...well, that and
poke at you (and the clubhouse) with a pointed stick.  I didn't realize how
stressed out you were.  Clearly the court of public opinion in this thread has
come down on your side, so maybe the angry guy needs to "relax" and jab the
pointed stick somewhere else.

Maybe an email would have been nicer, instead of calling me out in public.

ANd yeah, maybe id like to see that list of everyone ive been passing up because
they're not in the 'clubhouse'.. that would convince me a little bit more.

Ok, should I email it to you? ; )  Remember, smileys make everything all-right

-Keith