 Space / 38654
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
How in the $%#@ did this post get spotlighted?

(please note, this is a silly post, not to be confused with sarcasm)

I believe there is a pull down, next to "Highlight this article" and then
somebody pushes the "Submit" button.

:)

Mark