 Space / 38771
Re: I over-reacted. + Some thoughts on the curatorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 10:45:40 GMT

I really don't see what was so bad about the MOC Highlight being from other
places, I believed it allowed builders here to see really good MOCs they would
normally not see.

So there are my 2 bricks.

~Chappie