 Space / 38648
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

   All righty. I’ll send Lar an email.

Or Frank.

   Since apparently we’re “dominating” this place, I will also resign my curatorship.

I hope you don’t do that! I think it’s really neat how .space has so many co-curators...

Keith just likes to push buttons but unlike some, I think he isn’t doing it because he doesn’t like the button-push-ee, it’s just his way of showing affection. You know, like how you used to tease girls back when you were 11 because you didn’t know how to tell them you liked them(1)??? That sort of thing... Except more maturererr.

Put him in the curator hotseat and see how he likes it, I say.

1 - Well maybe YOU didn’t, Mark... Maybe you were already Mr. Smooth by 11... or already knew Derek’s mom or something. I’m not sure.